Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Little Bit of Irony

I had myself all set to write about how terrible my night of work had been. I came back after a week of vacation, and would've liked a nice, slow night. That wasn't what I got, and I had developed a migraine an hour and a half into my 12 hour shift. I was cursing the Gods, thinking that I was overworked, under appreciated, overstressed, and fed-up. Then something caught my eye. It was the large, navy colored folders that my employers use to give awards. Being nosy by nature, I looked to see whose in-box the award was placed in, when to my surprise: it was in MINE!!!

Awesome, right?!

Not really. The award wasn't there when I worked before my vacation. Just so you don't have to dive for the calendar, today is November 8th, 2012. Notice the dates on the award? Yeah.

Took a YEAR AND A HALF to get this to me. It's too late to use it as a bullet on any employee evaluation, so fat-lot-of-good it does me now...









No comments:

Post a Comment