So I guess I'm a slacker. I didn't mean to let this blog go so long... I don't even know why I did. But. I'm going to try to become a more reliable blogger. I know some people have specific topics they blog about, some people just talk about their everyday lives. The only thing I can think interesting to write about is the unique situations I encounter in my job. As a 911 dispatcher, I come across the whole gamut of emotions with my calls. While there are certain details I cannot divulge, the situations themselves can be unbelievable. No, talking shop isn't the ONLY thing I'll be writing about, but considering I spend just as much time at work as I do at home, it is a large part of my life.
So please accept my deepest apologies for not being more consistent.
Here we go.... Again.
Hey, welcome back to blog-land :) Good to see you! :)
ReplyDelete-Krista :)