A Virgin Attempt to Blog
So I'm new at this. I once had a professor try to make me blog as part of my grade for class, but I never did. I still got an awesome grade, sans blog. But I gave her an 'A' for trying. So bear with me while I attempt to pop my blogging cherry...
I'm reasonably certain that, like certain other activities, blogging becomes less painful and more enjoyable over time. :) Glad to see you're doing it :)
ReplyDelete-K.
one of us... one of us... ;) really, just think of what you want to write, and do it. *hugs* welcome to the world of blogging!
ReplyDeleteBlogging is one of those things I really don't think too much about. I'll occassionally write something which I feel like sharing with the world in a "blog"-type format.
ReplyDeleteOther times - I'm just writing "status messages" on Facebook (or Twitter... although I've found Twitter to be redundant with Facebook)
I seem to spend far more of my "blogging" bandwidth on answering silly games & memes. Just 'cuz they seem to take far less mental & emotional energy and there seems to be far less psychological risk in doing those... I don't really feel like I'm "opening up" and leaving myself emotionally naked to the universe.
I refuse to Tweet. (It's a verb now.) Tweeting. "Have you tweeted today?" "No. But I have tooted today. Does that count?" No one cares to know what I'm doing every second of every day, 120 characters at a time. #fuckthatshit
DeleteYesssssss.... I haf become one of youuuuu.....
ReplyDeleteI don't Tweet. I only have SO much free time during the day & since I gave up on LiveJournal & Tribe, my schedule has opened up to allow Facebook & this. That's just about all I can handle right now....